Join us at PG&E for an exciting summer of challenging work and new friends. A summer internship with PG&E will give you real-world exposure to a dynamic and exciting business. Through a combination of opportunities including networking, executive speakers, volunteering and philanthropic adventures, innovation workshops, tours and a little fun we provide current students with an overview of the public utility experience.
Our summer internships are 10 + weeks and are available for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students. We offer a competitive salary, paid company holidays, supportive colleagues and the potential for a full-time position upon graduation.
Be ready to spend the summer at PG&E if you are:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university and plan to continue your education towards a degree after the summer internship.
- Someone with a strong work ethic and demonstrate initiative
- Someone who works well in a team environment
- Someone with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Actively involved in extracurricular activities on campus
- In good academic standing
- You must be a student returning to full-time study in the fall after your internship to be eligible for a summer internship.
- Engineering summer internships are generally filled in the fall of the year prior to the upcoming summer. This includes:
- Gas, Electric and IT Summer Internships
- General business summer internships are generally posted starting January through April. This includes:
- Accounting, Finance, Customer Service, Policy, Regulatory Affairs, HR and all other general business categories.
To get started, please type “intern/student” in the keyword field on the Search Jobs box on this page or navigate to the job search page found here.
- If a position is posted that you wish to apply for:
- Click Apply and follow the procedures
- If no position is posted, please refer to ‘Application timelines’ section.